Long Beach Island Gas Line Repair & Installation
Don’t Let a Broken or Faulty Gas Line Endanger Your Home
Do you suspect a problem with your gas line? Wondering if it’s time for professional repair or replacement? Get the help you need with a reliable plumbing team by your side. Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers Long Beach Island gas like repair and installation from experienced experts. Our skilled plumbers have been serving this community since 2005, offering personalized solutions at reasonable rates. Contact us today to discuss your situation, and check out our customer reviews to hear why people love Express Plumbing for yourself.
To reach our Long Beach Island gas line pros by phone, call 609-361-2727.
Signs You Need Gas Line Repair or Replacement
A gas line problem can turn into a hazard if not handled in time. Valves can become blocked when debris builds up in the line, preventing you from using gas appliances throughout your home. In some cases, the soil in your yard can even erode your gas line. If nor dealt with fast enough, the end result of these issues could be a fire, or even an explosion. Don’t hesitate to call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for help if you suspect something is wrong with your line. We promise to be there ASAP, and to come equipped with the tools and equipment needed to get the job done.
Contact a reliable gas line plumber for help if you notice the following problem signs:
- Unusual hissing sounds near the gas line
- Gas-powered appliances not working efficiently
- Unexplained increases in gas bills
- Parts of your outside gas line becoming visible
Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers gas line repairs to help make your line secure and functional again. However, we also provide gas line installation in Long Beach Island and the surrounding communities in cases where it is safer to replace your line altogether. We promise that our gas line technicians will always advise you on the best course of action for your situation, and work to find affordable solutions for your specific needs.
Warning Signs of a Gas Leak
Gas leaks are by far the most common and the most dangerous problem that can occur with your gas line. The number-one sign of a gas leak is that unmistakable smell of rotten eggs. However, there are other signs that may point to a gas leak as well. If you have experienced a gas leak in one line before, it is more likely to happen again, so make sure to call Express right away if you notice any indicators that a gas leak may be occurring on your property.
Look out for these more subtle signals that you have a gas leak:
- Dead or dying vegetation near the gas line
- Excess condensation on windows
- Damaged connections to gas-powered appliances
- Sudden feelings of nausea, dizziness, or fatigue
If a gas leak occurs on your property, leave your home immediately. Do not turn on any electronics or appliances. Once in a safe area, report the leak to your local gas company. This is not optional, as exposure to toxic gas is extremely dangerous, not to mention the fact that even lighting a match under these conditions could cause your house to go up in flames.
Why Choose Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling?
When you work with Express, you can be confident that you are receiving top-notch solutions. Our Long Beach Island gas line services are always performed by highly trained professionals, and we offer specials and financing options to make our work affordable for everyone. If you do need to replace your gas line, we offer a two-year warranty on all installations. And for emergency situations, where you need a professional to check out your gas line right away, we even provide 24/7 emergency service, meaning you can count on Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling anytime.
Other reasons customers love our Long Beach Island gas line plumbers include:
- Fast turnarounds: Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling will never waste your time. You can expect us to arrive promptly and work quickly so you can return to your normal routine as fast as possible.
- Clean work areas: Don’t worry about having to clean up after us. Our plumbers wear shoe covers and keep their work area neat for your convenience.
- Friendly professionals: Our experts are committed to quality customer service. We specialize in providing personalized solutions that get to the source of your particular problem.
- No extra work: Express arrives at your home with the necessary materials to get the job done on-time and will always do our best to fix the problem in one trip. We also offer upfront and honest rates, and will never try to upsell you on a product or service you don’t need.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee: All of our work is backed by a solid satisfaction guarantee. When you go Express, you can’t go wrong.
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.