Long Beach Island Toilet Repair & Installation Services
Got a Leaky or Clogged Toilet? Get Professional Solutions with Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling!
Problems with your toilet seem to occur when you least expect it. Just when you are getting ready to have guests over, you realize that your toilet is clogged or leaking or experiencing some other issue. That’s why it’s important to make sure you have a go-to plumber for times like these. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we offer Long Beach Island toilet repair and installation to all homeowners in our community. Our plumbing pros are dedicated to customers’ well-being, and always go above and beyond to provide you with the level of service you deserve. Find out what you can expect when you work with us by reading our latest customer reviews, and let your neighbors help you decide if we are the right plumbing company for you.
For a free estimates, call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling at 609-361-2727.
What Should I Do About Clogged Toilets in Long Beach Island?
When the plunger or chemical drain cleaners fail to work, it’s best look to the professionals for help. Our Long Beach Island toilet repair services are designed to help your unit function better for years to come, providing you with long-term peace of mind. We only use safe, proven methods that will not harm your plumbing lines, and our solutions work because we get to the source of the problem. Our experienced technicians will completely remove any blockage in your toilet—instead of simply pushing it farther down the line. And when you hire Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we promise to ensure your plumbing lines are flowing smoothly before we consider the job done.
Signs your toilet needs to be repaired:
- It’s clogged: Clogs are definitely the most common toilet problem, and also one of the most frustrating. While you may be able to get rid of some blockages on your own, it’s best to let professionals handle serious obstructions. Remember, you should never be flushing anything down your toilet except toilet paper. Other paper products – including so-called “flushable” wipes – are not designed to break up as easily, meaning they can easily form clogs that won’t let anything else pass through your drains.
- It’s running: Toilets that run all the time are not only annoying, they can also waste gallons of water a day. If your toilet runs all the time, there may be a connection problem between the flush level and the rubber flapper. Our experts at Express can easily solve this problem by tightening the knob behind your toilet, or performing an inspection to see if there is a deeper issue within your unit.
- It’s cracked: Even small cracks in your toilet can lead to leaks, so make sure to call a plumber right away if you notice any damage to your bowl or tank. This goes double if you have already found water pooling around the tank, since leaking toilets can result in major water damage to your bathroom and larger property.
- It’s handle is stuck: With the use your toilet handle gets every day, it’s not uncommon for the handle to get stuck. However, if the handle gets too loose, it can fall off completely, making it extremely difficult for you to flush at all. Fortunately, our Long Beach Island toilet experts can easily reattach your handle, and tighten it so it doesn’t fall off in the future.
- It’s not flushing: If your toilet isn’t flushing, there could be an issue with the water valve, lift chain, or flapper. There could also be a clog, forcing you to flush it multiple times to drain the bowl. Regardless of what the issue is, it’s always better to call a professional. While it’s possible to do some minor troubleshooting for toilet problems, flushing issues can be tough to resolve, especially without the assistance of an experienced plumber.
When Should I Replace My Toilet?
While Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling will do everything in our power to repair your toilet, there comes a time where it may be more cost-effective to replace your unit than to keep it running. The good news is that when you call our pros for toilet installation in Long Beach Island, they will present you with a range of energy-efficient options, designed to maintain peak performance for years to come. We offer quick installations, so you never have to go without a functioning toilet for long, and with two-year warranties on all new equipment, you’re sure to get a good deal when you hire Express.
You may need to replace your current toilet if:
- Your toilet frequently clogs or gets backed up
- Your toilet often leaks of overflows
- Your toilet is 15-20 years old or older
- Your toilet feels wobbly or unstable
- Your toilet lacks efficiency and uses too much water
- You are constantly calling for toilet repairs
Choose Expert Toilet Service
When you hire Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for toilet repair or replacement in Long Beach Island , you will experience a hassle-free process that takes the stress out of your current situation. We know that you already have a lot on your plate with a leaking or clogged toilet, so we won’t add to your problems by showing up late or delivering poor workmanship. Our team of professionals is committed to performing top-notch services, and making sure all of our customers receive the solutions they need. For plumbers that care about your safety and comfort, and strive to develop long-term relationships within this community, call Express today.
Top reasons to work with Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling include:
- Upfront pricing
- Fast turnarounds
- Friendly support
- Direct access to a master plumber
- Quality products and materials
- No mess for your property (we wear shoe covers)
- 24-hour repairs(available upon request)
- Affordable financing and specials
- Personalized solutions that are built to last
- Guaranteed peace of mind
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.