Long Beach Island Water Main Repair & Installation
Get the Water Main Services You Need at a Price You Can Afford
Are you looking to improve the efficiency of your plumbing lines? If so, consider calling our experts at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling. We provide Long Beach Island water main repair and installation services that are guaranteed to leave you with greater peace of mind. Our team covers all of LBI and Long Beach Township, as well as surrounding communities. Our central location makes it easy for us to provide fast service to customers across the area. And to top it all off, we are available 24/7 for emergency appointments, so you can get the repairs you need, right when you need them!
Signs Your Water Line Needs a Repair
Your water line is an essential part of your larger plumbing system, since it brings in the clean water you need to drink, bathe, clean, and wash your clothes. However, because it is out of sight, for many homeowners, the water main is also out of mind. That’s why it’s important to look out for signs that your main water line needs a repair—and to call a Long Beach Island water main repair expert right away if you suspect a problem.
Your water line may require a repair if:
- Your water is discolored: If your water has a brownish color, it may be due to corrosion in your main water line. This is especially common in older homes, where pipes tend to be made of iron or steel. It’s also possible that dirt is getting in your water line somewhere, which may indicate a leak. No matter what the reason is, however, discolored water is a bad sign, so you should call a plumber right away if your water looks brown.
- Your lawn is especially wet or lush: Soggy green patches around your yard may indicate a rupture in your water line, resulting in extra fertilization for your grass. A water line leak is never a good thing, so call a plumber ASAP if this is happening on your property.
- Your home has low water pressure: Leaks in your main water line can affect the water pressure throughout your house. Sometimes, you may experience low water pressure because of a problem with your municipal water supply, but if the problem continues, chances are good the issue is with your water main. Low water pressure is not only annoying, but can affect the performance of your fixtures and appliances, too, so it’s important to get this taken care of as soon as you can.
- Your foundation is cracking: When your main line cracks, water can seep into the foundation of your house, causing cracks to occur. This can lead to thousands of dollars of property damage, and weaken the structural integrity of your home—meaning you should seek the assistance of a professional immediately.
- Your water bills keep going up: If your water bill has suddenly risen, it could be due to a leak in your main line. This is especially true if your water costs have gone up while your water pressure has gone down. Water bills should never jump drastically from one month to the next, so you should always call a plumber if this occurs in your home.
Do I Need to Replace My Water Main?
When you call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling to deal with your main water line, we promise to do everything in our power to repair it. However, in some instances, if the line is damaged enough, it may need to be replaced. Luckily we offer advanced water main installations in Long Beach Island at a reasonable price. Our plumbing technicians are equipped with cutting-edge, trenchless technology, which allows us to access and replace your water line quickly, efficiently, and without making a mess of your entire property.
Benefits of trenchless water main replacement with Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling include:
- There’s no need for extensive digging
- The job can be finished in 2-3 days
- We offer durable line replacements for long-term reliability
- We get our work done without damaging your landscaping, yard, or larger property
What Makes Our Water Line Pros Different From Other Plumbers?
Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling prides ourselves on putting customers’ needs first. Your safety and comfort are our top priorities, and we always do our very best to make sure you receive the high level of service you deserve. Our work is cost-efficient and backed by affordable financing and specials. We also offer two-year warranties on every installation, so you can trust us to do a great job when we replace your main water line.
Here at Express, our goal is to build long-term relationships with our customers. In fact, owner David Hill has worked with some of our clients for so long, he has seen their children grow into young adults! Contact us today for hassle-free plumbing solutions designed to fit your needs, and experience better water line service from start to finish.
More reasons to choose Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling include:
- A master plumber at your disposal
- Fast turnarounds on all work
- No mess for your home
- Upfront and honest pricing
- Three generations worth of experience
- Personalized service for every customer
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.