Long Beach Township Water Meter Notice
Call for Water Meter Installation in Long Beach Island & the Surrounding Areas
Did you recently receive a letter in the mail about a water meter being required on your property? If not, you should have. As of July 1, 2020, Long Beach Township water meter installation will be mandatory for all homeowners in the area. This will require you to cover the cost of the water meter equipment, and to pay for the installation service.
If you haven’t yet installed a water meter, why wait until the last minute? You have to pay for this service anyway, so get it done by a professional who knows what they are doing. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we can provide water meter installation in Long Beach Island, Long Beach Township, and throughout surrounding communities. Our goal is to make required services as easy as possible on you, so you don’t have to stress out about compliance issues or fines. Call to have a water meter installed on your property today, and rest easy knowing Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling has got you covered.
To learn more about the recent LBT water meter notice, give us a call at 609-361-2727.
Frequently Asked Questions About the Water Meter Requirement
Water meters are devices that measure the amount of water used by residential or commercial buildings. They are common in properties across the country, and in many parts of the U.S., you are legally required to have one. While it may seem unfair that the homeowner is responsible for the cost of equipment and installation, it’s better than the alternative. You wouldn’t want to receive a fine, and you wouldn’t want to explain that your house doesn’t have one to a future buyer. The good news is that Express makes getting a water meter as easy as possible. We work quickly to get you back to your daily routine ASAP, and with two-year warranties on all installations, it’s impossible not to get a good deal when you call our plumbing pros!
FAQs about Long Beach Township’s water meter requirement include:
- Do I have to pick up my water meter? Yes, you can pick up your water meter at a local home improvement store, purchase it online, or ask one of our plumbers about acquiring one directly.
- Where does the water meter have to be installed? The meter must be installed in a heated area of the house or in a meter pit at the curb. Discuss the exact location with a licensed plumber.
- Who can install my water meter? A licensed plumber should install your water meter. Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling provides expert water meter installation, always guaranteeing 100% satisfaction.
- When again do I need to have my meter installed by? Long Beach Township residents need to have their water meter installed by July 1, 2020.
- What if I already have a water meter? If you already have a water meter, congratulations! This may not apply to you. However, it is still a good ideal to call our plumbers to have a conversion kit installed, just to make sure your meter is compatible with standard meter reading equipment.
Why Should I Hire Express to Install My Water Meter?
With affordable specials and financing, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling makes it easy to get water meter installation within your budget. Our plumbers strive to go above and beyond for customers, offering free estimates and even 24/7 service for emergencies. Most importantly, we care about providing personalized solutions that fit the needs of every homeowner and forming long-lasting relationships within our community. Check out our reviews here, and find out why so many locals have made Express their go-to plumbing company.
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.