Long Beach Island Winterization Services
Call for Professional Winterization to Protect Your Pipes
Winterization is an essential part of home plumbing maintenance. At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we provide professional Long Beach Island winterization services for homeowners throughout the area. Call today to prevent your pipes from freezing or bursting through our comprehensive winter maintenance solutions.
Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling is available by phone at 609-361-2727. Click here to read our latest customer reviews and hear what your neighbors are saying about us for yourself!
How Can You Prevent Frozen or Burst Pipes?
An effective way to avoid unexpected plumbing emergencies is to insulate any exposed pipes that are vulnerable to extreme drops in temperature. Pipes can freeze at 20 degrees Fahrenheit or lower, which is why insulation is especially crucial for areas of your home that are unheated, such as a crawlspace.
This process can be time-consuming, however, which is why Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling offers comprehensive pipe insulation in Long Beach Island for you. Our complete winterization service is all but guaranteed to protect your pipes from freezing temperatures, and our skilled plumbers always work quickly, ensuring there is as little interruption to your routine as possible. Make sure to take the necessary steps to keep your plumbing system safe this winter, and call Express to do the rest!
To prepare for winterization service, follow these simple steps:
- Shut off your main water valve, water pump, and water heater: By shutting off these appliances, you will be able to protect your heating elements during winterization service.
- Open drain valves and taps: It is important to open all drain valves and tapes in your home before winterization because a closed tap could create a vacuum, trapping water inside your pipes. Ideally, your valves and taps should remain open until winter is over.
- Get rid of excess water in your pipes: We understand this might be kind of difficult, but you should be able to remove water from your pipes using an air compressor or vacuum.
- Open the drain valve in your hot water tank: Discharging excess water from your tank is also important. Approach this task with caution, however, since some hot water tanks don’t have floor drains, in which case you should connect the tank to a garden hose.
- Flush/remove water from toilets: You should remove as much water as you can from the your toilet tanks and bowls before winterization service.
- Add antifreeze to your jet pump case, drain traps, and toilets: This step is not always necessary, but as an extra precaution, you may want to use antifreeze to prevent water from freezing in certain parts of your plumbing system.
- Identify vulnerable pipes: Although pipes throughout your property can freeze, it is a good idea to identify your most vulnerable ones, so you are ready when our experienced plumbers arrive for your winterization appointment.
In addition to insulating your pipes, Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling’s winterization process involves making sure your vents are properly sealed. We will also ensure faucets and outside hose bibs are taken care of, and that your whole home is properly insulated for the entire season. Our winterization services leave no area overlooked, so you can be confident in complete safety and comfort when you hire Express.
Why Express Is Your Go-To Insulation Provider
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we are committed to our customers’ well-being. This means our services comply with the highest industry standards and local safety codes. We also stay up-to-date with the latest industry advancements, and are equipped with cutting-edge tools and technology Our goal is to provide you with the most cost-effective plumbing solutions, which is why we offer various financing options and specials. Contact us today for winterization in Long Beach Island, and hire a team of plumbing experts that care about building long-lasting relationships with customers.
Some of the benefits you can enjoy when you choose Express include:
- Fast turnarounds
- Detailed solutions
- Upfront pricing
- Personalized attention
- No mess/complete clean-ups
- No pushy upselling
- Long-term peace of mind
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.