Furnace Installation Services in Long Beach Island
Replace that Old Furnace & Lower Energy Costs with Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling
As a homeowner, you should be able to depend on your furnace for consistent and reliable warmth. In some cases, however, that warmth may disappear. Whether your furnace has been showing signs of age for years or it’s an emergency issue out of the blue, you can count on Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling for quality furnace installation in Long Beach Island.
With over three decades worth of experience serving the greater LBI area, our technicians can service gas, oil, and electric furnace services. While we always offer repair as an option, you can count on us to provide you with an affordable and long-lasting solution when your system needs a full replacement. And with a reputation for delivering customer satisfaction, again and again, there’s no reason not to call Express for all your furnace needs.
Has your furnace stopped working in the middle of the night? Not to worry, we’re here to help! Call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling 24/7 for emergency furnace repair at 609-361-2727.
Furnace Replacement: When to Do It
Determining whether or not you should replace your furnace should always be left to a professional. Why? Because there’s a lot to consider. When you work with our furnace contractors at Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we’ll find a personalized solution that works for your home. Our technicians’ goal is to make sure every inch of your house is heated without increasing your energy costs. Make sure to call Express when you need furnace replacement in Long Beach Island, and experience better heating ASAP.
Some of the reasons a furnace replacement might be best for your home include:
- Constant Repairs: Furnace repairs are not uncommon common, but when they become a monthly routine, there’s a serious problem. While repairs offer a quick fix to your issue, at some point, the need for constant repairs can outweigh the cost of a new unit.
- Old System: A furnace can last anywhere from 10 to 15 years, depending on how well it is maintained. If your system is getting to those later years and starting to struggle, it may be best to opt for replacement over repair.
- Temperature Issues: There are many moving parts that allow your furnace to heat your home. If there’s an issue where your unit isn’t producing enough heat or is struggling with fluctuating temperatures, replacement may be the best option.
- Low Airflow: Does your furnace struggle to heat your entire home? Is it producing little to no airflow? This can all translate into higher energy costs and general discomfort—which no homeowner should have to put up with.
- High Energy Costs: The harder your furnace has to work to heat your home and the longer it runs, the higher your utility bills will be. If you’re seeing huge increases in your heating costs every month, your old unit may be to blame.
The Benefits of a Furnace Upgrade
When you hire Express our goal is to help you select the perfect gas, oil, or electric furnace for your home. However, whether you’re purchasing a furnace for the first time or replacing an old model you’ve had for years, there’s a lot to consider. That’s why it’s always essential to work with skilled furnace contractors to determine what option best suits your needs. By hiring our professionals to install a new furnace in your Long Beach Island home, you’re guaranteed to get a system that is perfectly sized for your property and designed to benefit your entire household.
Perks of installing a new furnace include:
- Added property value
- Longer appliance lifespan
- Quieter operation
- Improved indoor air quality
- Stronger airflow
- More consistent heating
- Peace of mind
Working With Our Furnace Contractors
At Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, we go above and beyond to provide you with quality services for affordable pricing. None of our work comes with hidden fees or surprise surcharges, and with financing options and specials, we make it easy for you to save as much money as possible. We also provide furnace maintenance through our Service Club, in order to ensure you always get the most out of your new system. We are committed to offering personalized service because, for us, customer experience is everything. And with top-quality appliances and equipment, we guarantee you’ll be 100% satisfied before our techs leave your home.
There are few things worse than coming home to realize your furnace isn’t working. Don’t wait to find yourself without heat in the middle of winter—call Express Plumbing Heating & Cooling, and get a furnace designed to work better and last longer.
Highest Ratings On the Island
Over 100 Reviews & 4.9 Google Rating
“I would recommend Express Plumbing for all HVAC and plumbing needs.”
- Thomas L.
Courteous, Knowledgeable and Efficient
“Overall the company and staff were great from the first call until the job was done.”
- Richard C
Extremely Knowledgeable and Always Reliable
“The company shows up on time and gets the job done. I recently had plumbing and gas hookups installed for a washer/dryer.”
- Larry C
Very Professional Company!
“Express is professional and always comes to work when called and never took advantage of our not knowing as much as we probably should.”
- Joanna G
“Would recommend them as the greatest on LBI.”
- Judith B
See What Makes Us Special
We Roll Out the Red Carpet
5-Star Customer Service
We take the best care of your home and deliver a memorable experience.
Located on the Island
Our location allows us to serve customers across Long Beach Island at any time of the day.
24/7 & Same-Day Service
We’ll be there for you when you need us no matter the time or the day.